move on.

Assalamualaikum,,
~It being a long day, without u my friends.~
Sunyi blog tanpa khabar beritakan.
Sekrg dah ada wechat. Y lebih dekat dan privasi.
Well, what I’m going to write today.
Now days, I fell so bored with my environment. I ‘m feel sick with liar and hypocrite. It is not very good condition. Well, having a job here it’s my dream, the dreams coming true, but not every dream is good for us. Right? Nak sambung belajar, PJJ or full time. The short-term target to be aim.
                Sejak dari sakit, aku hilang jalan yang selama ini aku percaya. Bukan salahkan penyakit, tapi salahkan diri yang terlalu ikot perasaan. Sedey, murung,kecewa,hampa.semua merosakkan impian. Dari perubatan moden ke perubatan kuno. Tapi semuanya membawa hasil yang positif. At least, I know the reason why I became so passive and defensive. I think I’m ok now? So I try to construct back my life for almost a year mess out. Ok. Let write,

OK let start back girl.!!?

No comments: