grand design result!!!! - NG -

Where am I currently?

I'm still at level 2. still not move on and still on my PJJ. but early of 2016, I have change my loan. purposely I should try to find a house to stay but I 'ter' brought a car. It Is MPV

Image result for toyota avanza 2015 black


Well, no regret because I'm still don't get to find my dream house.

Ok, As recap or maybe I'm still not telling u what is my course on my PJJ.?

It's was a Executive degree in Logistic and supply chain and it was ooooowwwsome

Have u guys know what is logistic? hmmm i not going to explain it much but. I'm going to finish other 2 subject and complete all my assignment than.???? convoooooo!!! yeeeeaahhhh!!! I hope I can finish it on June 2017 or end on this year 2017. It was supper challenging have the PJJ class with a bad management team. arrrghhgg but I hope nothing going to be block like my destiny to find love.


Image result for heart emoji

LOVE?

still become a big issue on me. while think back a second, maybe it's couse of my past. bad past.let recap.

1)My first Love is Shahrul Nizam Othmaan. 2006-2008(2 years)
2) Azlan Shah(2007)  - my bad scandal learn something about sex. from him I know what is sex all about and the contrast sex under age. then I avoid him.
3) Adam / Hasfawie, 'Danny' Azrul Azrizal , Farizi Fauzi and other name (2010-2011) I become monkey love. enjoy playing with heart and tears.
4) Bentera Seven( Man, Azman A.K.A Abdul Rahman) 2011-2012 - 6 month. It was a traps. trap that I made it. and I regret. this is the only thing i would to change if i have a reverse clock.
5) Hafizi Omar, Adam (2012) the last scandal I made on my studies life.
During my work time at mcDonald. I m Free single Lady.
6) Honda 1st scandal is MY. I dont know but I fall in love with him. because of a bit confuse with myself , i couple with his brother Hanif.
7)Feb2014- Badang enter my life. Give me Something call HOPE. He is my rainbows.but in second become rains when suddenly Badrul Hisyam jump into my life for a week. He make my life miserable and out.  from it our love story became awkward.
8) while I trying to be happy 2015 make love with Adli my colleague but he was hot-temper and crazy. I become so mess and destroy.
9) 2015- badang come back and my my life more happy and happy. but sudden Nurul Atikah kills my smile back
10) because of the sadness, I have giving Adli second chance. but he never take granted and still making me like animal end June 2016, I decide to run while Badang ask to help. and Oct 2016 he married Nurul become of a daughter.

currently. Shamsul Zuhaimi enter but with no vision on life. then Jan 17. I decide to break this relationship.

so my love story become miserable and mess and mess.and mmmmessssss!!!

what a shitt going on and I'm wasting a of thing from 2006 - now. 10 years left zero.

But actually not zero, 1001 experience i have. Not like Ordinary girl.

afraid to fall in love.? yes after all happen now. yes I m afraid to fall in love back.


well my dream to get a baby on 25. gone.

that all for this write. TQ

No comments: